In the nonprofit world, Development typically refers to fundraising.
Here are some of the out-of-the-box ideas that we would like share with anyone who’d like to use them. Several of these appear in the 2016 ORWG Development Plan, though some of these options are no longer recommended by CAP National Headquarters.
- Partnership / B-Corp Ideas
- A CAP-supporting Hotel & Conference Venue
- A partner company with line of CAP-supporting products
- Wing-Managed Ideas
- Wing-level bookstores
- Annual community awards banquets
- Silent Auction at Wing Conferences
- Internal-Stakeholder Project Fundraising Campaigns (friends and family support)
- Other Stuff
- General Fund Development Plan
- Federated Fundraising (non-Combined Federal Campaign)